General resources (may require an NCAA account to access)
- The NCAA’s home page
- NCAA press releases
- The NCAA’s online directory
- NCAA Head Coach Responsibility Brochure
- The NCAA’s pages for recruiting and eligibility
- The NCAA Eligibility Center
- The NCAA’s Scouting Service System for football and basketball
- The 2016-2017 NCAA Division I Manual (PDF).
- The Rules Working Group Toolkit
- The 2016-2017 NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- The 2016 NCAA Initial Eligibility Brochure (Road Map To Initial Eligibility)
- The 2015-2016 NCAA Guide to International Academic Standards
- The 2016-2017 Initial Eligibility Waiver Best Practices Document
- NCAA Transfer Page
- 2016-2017 NCAA List of Banned Drugs and Health and Safety Information
- The NCAA Guide to International Academic Standards for Athletics Eligibility
- The NCAA’s FAR guide.
- The NCAA’s SLR page includes a list of current blanket waivers as well as a list of previously approved waiver requests that institutions can self-apply
- The NCAA Compliance Assistant software program
- Information about the Committee on Academic Performance and Academic Progress Rate
- Information for selected sports about agents and professional draft entry.
- See the Legislation page
- LSDBi is the repository of official and staff interps of NCAA rules. You can also get precedent for Subcommittee on Legislative Relief cases, previously approved incidental expense waivers, and eligibility reinstatements, along with databases of major and secondary infractions. You’ll need a user name and password from the NCAA to login. The Resources page here is particularly helpful.
- RSRO (Request/Self-Reports Online) is the NCAA’s online database that enables institutions to submit violation reports, student-athlete reinstatement requests, and interpretive requests.
- The current list of NCAA-certified basketball events and summer leagues
- An NCAA page with links to recruiting calendars
- The NCAA Coaches’ Recruiting Certification Exam and the practice exam for 2016-2017
- The NCAA’s sports wagering page
- 2016-2017 NCAA Compliance Forms